Review from Week 1
HW p. 355, #3, 1st Period
E in Section 1, 3rd Period
Move to Section 2 Reconstructing Society
Section 3 The Collapse of Reconstruction
1. To summarize violent actions by opponents of Reconstruction.
2. To identify reasons for the shift of political power from the Southern Republicans to the Southern Democrats.
3. To describe the effect of the Supreme Court's decisions on Reconstruction.
4. To identify reasons for the collapse of congressional Reconstruction.
5. To list achievements and failures of Reconstruction.
HW p. 373 #1-4